Monday 24 January 2011

Fat Jesus & St Albans Cathedral

My dad and I visited the city of St Albans this morning. While taking breakfast in the Merchant Tea & Coffee Company, we overheard a loud and animated customer neighbouring our table. This character was a pensioner who had a distinct clump of hair growing from the tip of his nose. He was holding a conversation with two old women, when he aggravatingly took off his spectacles and began cleaning them. While wiping the spectacles he said, "Fat Jesus is determined to get snot on my glasses!". After this protestation, he turned to me and said, "I could kill God! He ruined my lovely Chinese meal! I could kill him! I was about to eat my Chinese meal, when I suddenly felt the urge to go to the loo. After going to the loo, I didn't want to eat my Chinese meal any more. I could kill God for that!" I tried to console him by saying, "Ah, that's Sod's law, better luck next time..."

Please find my photos taken today at St Albans Cathedral, "I could kill God! Fat Jesus!"

© 2011 Paul Louis Archer Photography

 St Albans Cathedral DSC_0867

 St Albans Cathedral DSC_0871

 St Albans Cathedral DSC_0873

 St Albans Cathedral DSC_0887

 St Albans Cathedral DSC_0895

© 2011 Paul Louis Archer Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment